A marvelous way to see Ain el Sokhna's famous marine life and the abundant Coral Reef systems. An exceptionally popular trip due to its ease of access location where you can experience face to face some of the Underwater Wonders of the Red Sea. A great trip for all the family with lunch included and a fully qualified guide with you at all times.
Our Snorkeling trip takes place in Jabal el sakka area which is the best spot for vibrant coral reefs, colorful fish and maybe couple of dolphins. This trip offers you the chance to explore the extraordinary scenery of the Red Sea coast whilst enjoying numerous benefits built into your day:
• The cleanest, best maintained and crewed boats – modern and spacious sun deck, luxurious and well-appointed air-conditioned salon below.
• Our Chefs practice the highest standards of on-board hygiene, and always use the finest, market fresh ingredients for our menus: freshly cut salads: rice, pasta and potatoes; chicken and Egyptian kofta.
• Two snorkeling stops in the same spot of the finest snorkeling sites in the Red Sea, to discover the stunning coral reefs and marine life teeming just below the surface. Our expert snorkeling guides will accompany you at all times, ensuring both your safety and your maximum enjoyment.
- Departure from the marina and cruising for 30 mins to the Jabal el sakka area which is the best spot for vibrant coral reefs.
- Two Snorkeling Stops in the same spot with our expert instructors.
- Delicious Open buffet lunch on the yacht.
- sailing back to the marina.
|Saturday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Monday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|For Ticket Tier||Currency||Valid For|
|Adult||$ 40||€ 40||LE 690||Valid for one adult|
|Child||$ 20||€ 20||LE 275||Children 5-10 Years|
|Transfer (Optional)||$ 5||€ 4||LE 75||Transfer from Hotel to Marina and back|